Sorry guys! There will be no refunds for any reason. All merchandise sold by Edge Entity is sold without a guarantee. We at Edge Entity DO NOT guarantee effective results for each customer due to the fact that each individual is different from the next. By making a purchase with Edge Entity, you are confirming that you agree to our "no refunds" policy. Any questions or concerns may be directed to email@example.com and will be answered within 24 hours of receiving on business days. Below is a brief description regarding our package protection.
Route Package Protection
What is Route Shipping Insurance?
Edge Entity is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
What is Route?
We’ve partnered with Route—a package protection and tracking solution—to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. Route offers a few options to improve the experience. Route+ is premium package protection for your online orders. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise.
Purchased Route+ and need to file a claim?
The Route App (Free)
The Route App allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery.
Packages presumed to be lost
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") in US Domestic must be filed after 7 days (14 for Canada and 20 for other international countries) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Invalid address or delivery barriers
- Sometimes carriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to an invalid address or other unexpected delivery barriers. At this point, the carrier might return the package to the sender/retailer. The customer’s package is not actually lost, thus Route does not cover this. In instances where the item is being returned to the sender and is reusable, customers will be referred to the retailer.
- The exception is retailers that ship perishable items (e.g. food, a mattress that cannot be reused).
Only part of the order delivered
- If the customer ordered several items in one package but only part of the order arrived and there is no evidence of tampering, Route does not cover the order issue. The customer will be referred to the retailer.
- If a single order is being shipped in multiple packages and one package does not arrive, Route will cover the order issue and reorder or refund the value of the undelivered package.
- If the retailer forgets to ship an item from the customer’s order, the customer needs to reach out to the retailer to have the missing items fulfilled.
Does Route Refund Shipping
- Route does not refund shipping
Packages labeled "return to sender"
- Route does not cover packages labeled return to sender because the order has been sent back to the retailer. Items are returned to sender when a customer provides an invalid or undeliverable address or refuses a delivery.
- At our discretion, we may cover the order issue if the returned item is perishable or if the retailer is unable to reuse it.
- Route covers the customer’s order if the package gets lost in-transit back to the sender.
Order stuck in customs
- Route cannot cover when a customer’s order is stuck in international borders/customs.
- The customer’s next step is to pay the customs fees in order to receive the package.
- If Route replaces something the customer has already paid customs on, under Route’s discretion, Route can approve and pay customs the second time.
Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped
- If the customer’s order is marked as unfulfilled or unshipped, the order hasn’t been fulfilled yet by the retailer (retailer could be low on inventory of the items, internal delays with the fulfillment center, etc.).
- Route does not control how quickly the retailer ships the customer’s order. Route Package Protection is not yet in action because the order has not shipped.
Order issue filed too soon
- If the customer is filing an order issue the same day that the package was marked as delivered, at our discretion Route may ask you to wait 5 business days. Carriers (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, etc.) sometimes prematurely mark the package as delivered when it’s still in transit.
Q: Where is my order?
A: Download Route’s mobile app for iOS from the App Store to visually track your
package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
Q: What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
A: To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route+ package protection at checkout. When you add Route+, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours.
Q: What if my order is damaged?
A: To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route+ package protection at checkout. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
Q: What do I get when I insure my order with Route+?
A: Route+ is premium package protection for your online orders. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours.
Q: What are Route’s terms and conditions?
A: Route’s terms and conditions are listed here:
Q: How do I file a claim for my lost, stolen or damaged order?
A: If you insured your order with Route+ at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a claim. You can also file a claim here: https://claims.route.com/.
Note: Make sure to have the Order ID we sent you or the Route Order ID ready to use with the claim form.
Q: Does Route+ cover stolen items?
A: Yes! When you insure your orders with Route+, stolen items are eligible for reorders or refunds.
Q: Is Route a licensed insurance company?
A: Yes. Route is a licensed insurance company with the biggest name in shipping insurance as its partner, Lloyds of London.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "delivered." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 (20 for international) days and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.