1. How long is shipping? - We ship within the first 3 business days. These products are handmade by the owner at this time, so all orders are carefully crafted as they are received. Usually customers in the US receive their orders within the first week of purchasing.
2. Will I be able to get a tracking number?- When placing your order, you will receive an automatic confirmation and receipt. When the order is shipped, the tracking number will be sent via email to the email provided. Please be mindful that if you are ordering within the US, signature confirmation is required.
3. Can I use this on my baby?- It is not recommended by Edge Entity to use any hair care products, whether natural nor organic, on a child under the age of 4. Prior to the age of 4, children may not have had enough exposure to different substances to be able to determine whether the child has allergies or sensitivities to certain ingredients. For example, a child may have not ever had exposure to coconut or peppermint, but may be allergic to it. We, at Edge Entity don't want to be the cause of any allergic reactions to minors.
4. What if I don't know if I'm allergic to Edge Entity?- It is best to test the product on a small area of your body such as the back of your hand to test for sensitivities. Monitor the area for 24-48 hours. If the area peels, reddens, becomes warm, itchy, or produces any boils or pus, you may be allergic to one of the ingredients. Discontinue use of the product. Neither of these reactions have ever happened to anyone using Edge Entity, but people may be allergic or highly sensitive to even the most pure or natural substances. We just want to be cautious.
5. Can I wear braids or any other protective style while using Edge Entity?- Protective styles are what we love most! However, it is contraindicated to wear any style that will pull or tug on your edges or any other parts of your hair. Box braids, glue, tight ponytails or anything that will cause tension to your hair should be avoided. I know being stylish with our hair is desired, but we have to keep in mind that some of the styles that we love are also some of the causes of our breakage. While treating your hair with Edge Entity, please keep in mind that thinning hair is very fragile. The less tension, the better.
6. Does Edge Entity work on other parts of the hair?- Yes! We put emphasis on the edges, simply because it is one of the hardest areas to grow, and so many people have problems with their edges. Keep in mind that Edge Entity is a scalp stimulant. So it doesn't thicken hair that you already have. Instead, you will grow thicker, fuller hair from your scalp.
7. Does Edge Entity work on men and other areas that grow hair such as beards, eyebrows, and mustaches ? Edge Entity has been tested on men's mustaches, beards, and thinning areas on aging males and have been proven effective. But Edge Entity has not shown progress on the hairlines of men nor the "corners" where men tend to lose growth. We are unsure of the reason, but there has been slight success in these areas for men. Men suffering from male pattern baldness at the crown or center of the hair, however, have seen profound success. Growth has also been seen for eyebrows in women.
8. Can I get a sample?- Samples are no longer being provided. Prior to the company's grand opening, 65 samples were given to individuals willing to try the product to test for effectiveness prior to launching the website. All items are now for sale on the website.
9. Does Edge Entity work for the clinical diagnosis of alopecia?- positive results have been seen in persons with alopecia areata, however, because it is an autoimmune condition, the hair may grow back in the area treated and then later another spot may form in a totally different area. We don't guarantee results on clients with nonscarring alopecia. As of now, testing had not been done on scarring alopecia. Scarring alopecia may be due to inflammation and other underlying causes, so we recommend contacting a physician prior to treatment with Edge Entity. Other forms of alopecia such as alopecia universalis are also examples of conditions that Edge Entity does not treat. For more questions on specific types of alopecia, contact us at email@example.com and we are here to answer any questions that you have about your specific diagnosis.
10. How often should I cleanse the area? What is the cleansing process when using Edge Entity?- The best thing to do is avoid any products on the areas that you want to apply Edge Entity. Co-washes, leave in conditioners, and other products may cause buildup on the scalp and clog pores. It's also best to stay away from edge control. Imagine putting these substances onto your scalp,and then imagine adding Edge Entity on top of those gels and conditioners and other substances. Edge Entity won't be able to properly penetrate the scalp. It would only sit on top of the gel or conditioner. If you must use these products, use them during the day, but make sure you cleanse the area and apply Edge Entity at night. A clarifying shampoo is best! You don't have to necessarily shampoo your hair before each use, but cleanse the area, even if it's just with a towel, to make sure your scalp is clean in the area that you are applying Edge Entity being that these products clog your pores. A clean scalp is the most important element of the growth process! For a list of clarifying shampoos, visit our home page and click the link at the bottom, "How to Clean My Hair".
11. What happens to my hair once I stop using the product?- When you stop using, the hair remains the same, it doesn't break off or shed. It's YOUR hair. Your only job is to care for it properly when it grows back.
12. What if my follicles are dead?
If you haven't see a dermatologist, trichologist, or physician to view your follicles under a microscope or take a biopsy of an area that grows the follows, then it CANNOT be determined that the follicles are dead. Your stylist or cosmetologist, cannot determine the ability of your follicles to grow hair unless they've performed specialized tests. Visible hair strands may give you a clue that your follicles still have the potential to grow, but if there aren't visible strands of hair, it doesn't mean that your hair cannot grow. You may still be capable of growing hair even if the hair strands are not visible and your area is completely smooth and bald. Sometimes your hair has the potential to grow, but just needs some stimulation to get your growth process started, which is what out product does.
13. Will the Edge Entity Vitamins break me out?
Most people who break out from the use of supplemental vitamins have sensitivities to biotin and Vitamin B12. Both Vitamin B12 and biotin are ingredients in the capsules of the Edge Entity vitamins. If you've experienced breakouts from these vitamins, please reconsider the usage of the Edge Entity Vitamins. Typically an adequate consumption of water may help in preventing breakouts while using vitamin supplements.
14. Are the Edge Entity Vitamins safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
Please view the list of vitamins included in the Edge Entity capsules and speak with your primary care physician to determine whether Edge Entity Vitamins are safe for usage.
15. Are the Edge Entity Vitamins safe for children?
The Edge Entity vitamins are intended for adult usage only.